We are a property management company based in Plano Texas, and serving Plano as well as nearby communities with best-in-class property management services.
Address: 3415 Custer Road, Suite #122, Plano, TX 75023
Tel. (214) 227-7669
Driving Directions to our Plano Office
Tenants as well as investors, in some circumstances, may need to visit us at our offices in Plano, Texas. Accordingly, here are driving directions to our Plano property management office from US-75:
Property Management Office Directions
- Get on US-75 (either South or North, depending on where you are coming from).
- Take exit 30 from US-75 S (Parker Road) – Westbound
- Continue on Central Expressway; take the Parker Road W exit
- Turn right onto Silverstone Dr. We will be on your left.
We service many clients who are looking for residential property management in Plano, Texas. Our team of Plano property managers is very familiar with Plano and with surrounding cities in North Texas. Our focus is on the property management of single family homes, with a focus on securing happy renters!
- CONTACT US – You can contact us via email or call us at 214-227-7669
Property Management Services Provided for Plano Properties:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Texas Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable.
- Handling of all home owner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different on line advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each home owner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (T.A.R.) Texas Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
Plano, Texas: Historical Factoid
As one of the top Plano property management companies with a focus on residential, single home, or rental properties, our property managers are keen to stay up-to-date with facts, figures, and things to do about the town. So here’s a historical factoid for you:
Plano’s chief trade rested on cattle farming and livestock raising. However, more and more people discovered the county’s rich, black soil that was suitable for growing and farming crops. Plano was on its way to further prosperity – more schools, and churches began to be built as well as local business establishments. Toward the end of 1850s Plano was a picture of steady growth and prosperity, but business came to a halt when the Civil War occurred in the early 1860s. After the war, the people made their return to their run-down farms to start their lives anew. New settlers from both South and the mechanized North came to Plano to as well. Plano was on its way to further growth when the Houston and Texas railroads were finally built in 1872; by the next two years later the county’s population had ballooned to 500. Plano also became the first train station entering Collin County by the south.